Contact A Family
Contact a Family provides support, advice and information for families with disabled children, no matter what their condition or disability.
- Freephone helpline – provides information and advice on issues affecting families with disabled children
- Publications – produce a range of publications including newsletters and parent guides
- One-to-one support – offer both practical and emotional support on a one-to-one basis, through its family support service, volunteer parent representatives and local offices
- Local, regional and national offices – have offices around the UK providing local newsletters, information, workshops and support
- Campaigning – campaign to improve the circumstances of families with disabled children and their right to fully participate in society
- Country: United Kingdom