Alström Syndrome UK
With your help, we have hope
Alström Syndrome UK (ASUK) provides support for those affected by Alström Syndrome, their carers and professionals working with them.
- We offer help with gaining access to medical assessments with doctors who have gained expertise in understanding the many manifestations of Alström Syndrome.
- We provide quarterly integrated clinics for adults and children.
- We offer help and advice with educational, social and benefit problems.
- We offer support to families from families who live with Alström Syndrome.
- We publish a quarterly newsletter.
- We provide an annual family Conference at little or no cost to those living with Alström Syndrome.
- We raise funds for research into Alström Syndrome.
- Europe-wide, EU-funded registry of three rare, life-threatening diabetes syndromes including Alström Syndrome and Bardet-Biedl syndrome
- Aims to improve awareness, understanding and treatment of the conditions for health professionals, patients and their families
- 3 year project, started 1 January 2011
- Click here to read more about the EURO-WABB project
- Street: 14 Hellaby Hall Road
- Postcode: S66 8HL
- City: Hellaby, Rotherham
- State: Yorkshire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 01709 210151